BLU MAX 110
The BLU MAX 110 has more power and more speed to provide maximum productivity. The Max 110 has been designed with today's metalsmiths in mind. It's innovative yet simplistic design allow it to be part of any size shop.
BLU MAX 110 Specifications:
- Runs effectively at 125 psi
- Big BLU QC™ Quick Change Die System
- 110 pound (50 kg) Ram, 700 pound (318 kg) anvil
- 1.75" x 3" x 5" (44.5 x 76.2 x 127 mm) Dies
- 2.5" (63.5 mm) bore cylinder with double wear bands.
- 9" (190mm) Adjustable Stroke.
- Infinite control of 0-275 strokes per minute coupled with a soft touch to massive blows is achieved by use of foot pedal.
- The 18" (457 mm) throat accommodates 36" (914 mm) plates and/or pieces of unusual sizes and shapes.
- OSHA Treadle Guard.
- 89" (2261 mm) high, 36" x 20" (914 x 508 mm) base.
- 1500 pound (630 kg) total weight.
OPTIONAL: Clamping Mode with 1000 pounds static pressure.
Plus shipping & applicable taxes
- Low daily maintenance.
- American made - all components readily available.
- Technical service is just a phone call away.
- Scientifically balanced ram to anvil ratios for maximum effectiveness.
- Dies are made of heat treated S-7 tool steel.
- Our QC™ die system allows fast easy changing of interchangeable dies.
- Meets OSHA safety specifications.
- Over 180 degree foot pedal control easily accessible regardless of operator works right or left handed.
- No moving parts other than the free-floating head.
- Operates almost noise free except for hammer blows.
- Economical to purchase - even for hobbyist.
- User friendly.
Big BLU QC™ (Quick Change) interchangeable die system. Order with your choice of standard dies.
The Big BLU Power Hammer continues to become the workhorse and center of activity in hundreds of shops across the United States and in many foreign countries around the world.
PACKAGE DEAL #1:
BLU MAX 110 with
7.5hp Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor
PACKAGE DEAL #2:
BLU MAX 110 with
10hp Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor